It has come to my attention that I am developing a problem with yellow stickers. I can’t stop hunting for them.
I JUST LOVE THEM.
Rather than doing any normal shopping for things I want, I am instead seeing what is cheap and getting those instead.
I am currently debating if this is a good thing or not.
- It’s taking up an extra half hour of my evenings roaming supermarkets.
- Possibly the security guards are getting twitchy about my avid daily attendance.
- I am now seeing normal prices as ‘expensive’
- I am trying new foods
- I am getting far more than 5 a day
- I am spending way less money overall even if I’m not planning meals
- I am walking more and burning off more calories!
- Its extremely satisfying
- Its competitive – got to get that bag of celery before the man with the beard…
- There are unicorns and rainbows…probably
So it would seem that the pros out way the cons. What a relief. So I won’t be checking myself into yellow sticker rehab any time soon then.
I’m off home tonight to enjoy a £1.70 yellow stickered Chinese buffet for one. Bon appetite!